JACARANDA QUILTERS’ GUILD WOMEN’S MONTH CELEBRATION
Market it, Make it, Learn to Make it, and Lekker Kuier
Kom kuier, koop en verkoop, stik en leer.
Entrance and classes are free
A Guild friendship morning is planned to celebrate Women’s day on Saturday 13 August at Trinity Church in Lynnwood from 09:00 to 13:00
We hope many of you will be able to come and enjoy a lovely winter’s morning in the company of other quilting friends.
Why you should join us on the 13th
- Have you de-stashed and have items to sell? Rent a table – with friends – at R50 per table!
- Are you a maker and have goodies to sell? Rent a table at R50 per table!
- Do you have a UFO that only needs a few hours of sewing? Book a space at a table and tap into our quilting community’s creative energy.
- Do you need empathetic quilting friends’ input on a current project? Bring it along and we will share advice and give plenty of positive encouragement.
- Would you like to learn something new? We have scheduled THREE FREE CLASSES starting at 10:00, 11:00 and 12:00
* How to make 3D bow-tie blocks with Corrianne van Velze
* How to make a collage quilt with IlseGeldenhuys
* How to apply a facing to a quilt with Laetitia Cilliers
- Just get out of the house, sit in the winter sun, and enjoy quilt talk as well as free coffee and tea and buy freshly baked pancakes by Mozart Academy.
- Buy fabrics and notions and other goodies.
- Inspire us with your current quilting project.
- There will be Lucky Draws!
To assist the committee in planning for the day, please click on the link and complete the Make it Day form.
Have trouble completing the form? Send a WhatsApp to 072 254 1731
Entrance is free – Why not bring a friend along?
Do not miss this opportunity to have some quilting fun – just like the fun we had on Derby day!